Marvel Universe LIVE! Age of Heroes Review
Tickets to this event were provided by Feld Entertainment. As always, review and all opinions are those of myself and my family.
Is there a better way to cap off the first day of school than with all your favorite Marvel heroes under one roof? Nope, there isn't! In fact, that's exactly how my niece and nephew celebrated their first day of school - at SAP Center watching Marvel Universe LIVE! Age of Heroes.
The show opned last night and performances continue through Sunday, August 20th. Tickets are still available and I'm happy to share this 25% off coupon code with you! Use offer code "MOM" at checkout to save money on your ticket purchase. Puede ahorrar $25 en boletos con código "MOM".
In a battle to defend the universe from evil, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man and the Avengers all join forces with Doctor Strange to defeat Loki before he captures the Wand of Watoomb.
Things get a little complicated when Nebula gets involved and before you know it, all of your favorite heroes and villians are part of the battle.
My nephew loved seeing Iron Fist as he is a huge fan of the show. I loved seeing Iron Man & Black Panther and my niece loved seeing the Hulk. No spoilers - but we promise he's in the show! See our clip montage below.
And of course there was no shortage of merchandise, snacks and photo spots.
We definitely recommend Marvel Universe LIVE! Age of Heroes for all the kids - adult and small - in your family!
- Parking near SAP Center can relatively inexpensive. We parked for $5 in a lot off of Santa Clara Street. That lot was cash only, but we did find one that was credit card only. Carry both cash and credit to be safe.
- Buy the extra large popcorn for free refills! It's a great deal at $7.99.
- Save money - bring in your own sealed water bottles.
- Small kids can wear costumes.
- The show is 1 hour and 45 minutes, and there is an intermission mid-show. Plenty of time to use the restroom.
Enjoy the show!