Rock 'n' Roll Brooklyn Half Marathon Announced for October 10, 2015
I've been waiting months for this date to be announced, and today it finally happened! The Rock 'n' Roll Brooklyn Half Marathon will officially take place on October 15, 2015!
I am really looking forward to visiting New York again, this time as a runner. I have a lot of planning and saving to do in order for this to happen, but it's on my bucket list for 2015.
- Date: Saturday, October 10, 2015
- Time: 7:00am
- Start: Grand Army Plaza
- Finish: Prospect Park
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Course Time Limit: 4 Hours (Subject to change)
- Course Highlight: All new half marathon course in 2015! Run the streets of Brooklyn.
- TourPass Holder Registration is open now until March 15
- Public Registration: Begins March 15. Sign up for an email reminder here.
Remember, you can always save $15 off of any Rock 'n' Roll Half or Full Marathon registration by using my discount code FLOWERSCROON. (The code will be valid for this particular race a little bit later, but it's valid for the others now.)