Berry Crisp Recipe via PCH Grill Dinner Buffet at Paradise Pier Hotel, Disneyland Resort
With a variety of choices for meat eaters, vegans and vegetarians - the menu (pictured above) has a nice variety of well-liked dishes. And as always, most dietary restrictions can be met at Disney restaurants by speaking to the Chef in advance.
Reservations: I highly recommend that you make your reservations ASAP. You can do so online or by phone up to 60 days in advance. 714-781-DINE (3463) 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM PST
Prices: $27.99 for adults, $13.99 ages 3 to 9 (AP discount can be used here)
Berry Crisp at PCH Grill at the Disneyland Resort, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 heaping cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 heaping cup fresh raspberries
- 1 heaping cup fresh blackberries, halved if large
- 2 tablespoons sugar, optional
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
For streusel topping:
- Sift together flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Stir butter into flour mixture until combined and crumbly.
For berry filling:
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour berries, sugar, and orange zest into an 8x8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle topping evenly over filling.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling, about 40 to 45 minutes.